[Sls-slp] Re: Towards Issue 3 of CCSDS 130.0-G Overview of Space Communications Protocols - Green Book

Kazz, Greg J (312G) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 5 17:56:34 UTC 2013

G.P.,

Sorry if I caused you some unnecessary work, but the correct and current file to review is the latest one I put on the CWE I.e.,

The new filename is 130x0g2_master_May7_2013.

For example, it addressed your concerns on Figure 4-5 as well.

URL is:

http://tinyurl.com/k2p9x7p

Please address all of your comments on the file listed above.

Thanks!

Greg