[Sls-slp] Next Generation Space Data Link Protocol for Review

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 20 16:52:31 UTC 2013

Dear SLP WG,

Please go to the URL below to find the latest version of the Next Generation Space Data Link Protocol. This is the protocol with the common format and services that we intend on discussing at the Fall meeting in San Antonio. I would appreciate it, if you would send me your comments regarding the protocol ahead of the meeting, but at least by Sept. 30.

http://tinyurl.com/lo29syj

Best regards,

Greg
EEISE Group Supervisor
Systems Engineering Section (Section 313)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena  CA 91109
MS 301-490
(818) 393-6529 (office)