[Sls-slp] FW: PICS annex for proximity-1 dll

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 7 16:21:51 UTC 2013

Dear SLP WG,

Attached is the Prox-1 Data Link Layer PICS Proforma annex that Tom
Gannett has formatted for us.
Please review it and make sure that it is complete (we are not missing any
parameters) and that the values and designations (Optional vs Mandatory)
is appropriate. Note that we have previously decided that Half-Duplex
operations are Optional; However the SET DUPLEX parameter is mandatory
since the DULEX variable must be set. I expect some discussion about
whether some of these parameters should be Mandatory or Optional. I would
like us to be able to resolve these issues and provide me with an updated
PICs by Aug. 22.

Greg
CCSDS SLS-SLP WG Chairman
EEISE Group Supervisor
Systems Engineering Section (Section 313)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena  CA 91109
MS 301-490
(818) 393-6529 (office)