[Sls-slp] FW: TM, AOS, TC Security Section Preview

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 24 22:49:04 UTC 2012

Dear SLS-SLP members,

Please let me know what you think of the following addtions to the existing pink sheets for AOS and TM… along with these new pink sheet to TC for the addition of the security sections in AOS, TM, and TC. Attached are the proposed pink sheet pdf files. We plan to discuss these changes at the Fall Meeting in Cleveland.

The SLP CWE under Fall 2012 Cleveland Directory contains these changes in Word.

In general I have:

  1.  Added the normative reference to the  soon to be Blue CCSDS SDLS Protocol in Chapter 1 to TM, TC, AOS
  2.  In Chapter 4, I added the requirement to use the CCSDS SDLS protocol.
  3.  In Chapter 4 (TM/AOS), I added the requirement on how to calculate the frame length inclusive of all cases.
  4.  In Chapter 4, (TC) I added the security header/trailer (when present) to the requirement for frame length calculation.

Best regards,

Greg