[Sls-slp] SDLS motivated changes to TM, AOS, TC Space Data Link Protocols

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 2 17:40:56 UTC 2012

Dear SLP,

I have placed a draft power point presentation on the CWE at the URL below for your review and comment. It addresses the areas of concern that our area director, Gian Paolo has brought to our attention concerning the Space Data Link Protocol (SDLP) motivated changes to TM, TC, and AOS.

In addition, I have updated the draft pink sheets for TM, TC, and AOS based upon these proposed changes. Clearly, before and at the Cleveland meeting, we will discuss the best formulations and organization for these changes.

http://tinyurl.com/bpk73kr

Best regards and stay cool in summer,

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG