UC [Sls-slp] Updated Prox-1 Data Link Layer book Now Available

Cosby Matthew MCOSBY at qinetiq.com
Wed Oct 26 11:02:38 UTC 2011

Enrico,

I will keep this brief so we can discuss it next week and I understand
your issues regarding the ExoMars programme - we have been having the
same issues with programme - which is why the review has been delayed.

We need to be clear between new capabilities and corrections to the
specification. I agree that new capabilities should not be included
under the 5 year review - however all technical corrections &
inconsistencies should be. Saying this I am not sure that NASA / UKSA
are not adding any new features, just identifying errors when they
implementing the protocol (except the ones that have been presented
before).

The first thing we should do is each Agency should identify what are
their Major / Minor inconsistencies before we embark on the discussion
(as set out in the agenda).  This should speed up the discussion.

I agree the goal is to come out of the review with 3 clean books,
however I would not be happy to recommend an agency review without
addressing ESA's, NASA's and UKSA comments on the inconsistencies.

Have a safe trip over and I will see you on Sun or Mon.

Matt.

Matthew Cosby
Communications Engineering, Space Manpower
Tel: 01252 396313
email: mcosby at QinetiQ.com
www.QinetiQ.com