[Sls-slp] Prox-1 DLL book review extended through Sunday Dec. 11, 2011

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 30 18:05:29 UTC 2011

Dear SLP,

Based upon some recent discussions with the RF&MOD chairman, I have updated parts of Annex A and Annex E (RF&Mod associated changes).
Please see the lastest version of the DLL book in the CWE (filename: Proximity1 DLL Nov 29 2011). Both the clean copy as well as the red lined copy are contained below at the following URL: http://tinyurl.com/3n9qx9r

Given the short amount of time that these new updates have been placed upon the CWE, the CCSDS internal review of this DLL book has been extended through the end of day Sunday Dec 11, 2011. Thereafter my plan is to send the DLL book to Tom Gannett so that he can prepare it for Agency Review to be held before the Spring 2012 meeting.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG