[Sls-slp] Re: Updated Prox-1 DLL book ready for your review

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Nov 30 17:39:55 UTC 2011

Greg,
        I do think that sufficient time to comment shall always be given
(and this is valid whatever document we are speaking about).
Considering the "limited" delta material added in this version you can of
course consider a "limited amount" of time, but one day is not a real
chance for review.

So I suggest you extend the deadline at least to Friday December 9.
Note that this is not preventing forwarding the document to Tom with the
caveat that some last changes may still arrive.
I am sure Tom can cope with this approach.

Ciao

Gian Paolo