[Sls-slp] FW: [Cesg-all] Updated Schedule for CCSDS Spring 2009

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 25 21:13:48 UTC 2009

All,

FYI

Greg

________________________________
From: cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Adrian J. Hooke
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 2:03 PM
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - All
Subject: [Cesg-all] Updated Schedule for CCSDS Spring 2009

Area Directors and WG Chairs:

1. The updated Spring 2009 meeting schedule for Colorado Springs is attached. All of the meetings will now be held in the Penrose House and so we will not need to use the Double Tree Hotel as a meeting location.

2. We are still missing many of your meeting agendas. Please take care of this as soon as possible.
http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2009Spring/2009SpringAgendas.aspx

3. So far we only have 91 people registered. Please ping your participants and remind them to register if they haven't already done so.

4. Please also encourage everyone to select the lunch purchase option. As noted on the website, recent legislation imposed on NASA makes it impossible to provide working lunches and snacks. However, the meeting location is a long way from any suitable restaurants and if people leave to go off-site for lunch there will be a significant loss in overall productivity. The Secretariat has arranged for an excellent caterer to come in each morning and take your lunch orders, and we would most strongly urge that you try to get all of your meeting attendees to use the service and stay on-site. This is particularly important as we will need to leave the facility at 5:00PM each day.

Best regards
Adrian

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
NASA Headquarters
Space Communications and Navigation Office, 7L70
Space Operations Mission Directorate
Washington, DC 20546-0001