[Sls-slp] Comments on Proximity-1 Coding & Synchronization Layer Blue Book 5-Year Review

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 3 20:04:29 UTC 2009

G.P. (and SLS_SLP WG),

I sent you (G.P.) these comments back around June 4, but I haven't heard back from you regarding them. I suspect you were very busy with the SISG work.

I want to make sure you have received them, so please acknowledge receipt.

The attached Word document contains my comments regarding the NASA inputs that you requested during our meeting in COS regarding the 5-year review of the Prox-1 Coding & Synchronization blue book.

best regards,

Greg