[Sls-slp] Figure 4-5 Prox-1 Comm Change in Prox-1 GB

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 6 03:29:24 UTC 2008

All,

Attached are two powerpoint diagrams which are a fix to Figure 4-5
Generic Full-Duplex Communications Change in the Prox-1 GB.
That current diagram in the GB was found to be too complex and tries
to describe both the nominal and the Anomalous cases. Attached are
two separate diagrams that explain this much more clearly.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any comments.

We will discuss this at the upcoming SLS-SLP meeting in Wash DC

best regards,

Greg