[Sls-slp] Two Green Books on Space Link Protocols

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.jaxa.jp
Wed Oct 3 16:10:04 UTC 2007

Dear all,

Attached are copies of the following two Green Books that I would like
to send to the CCSDS secretariat.:

Overview of Space Communications Protocols, and
Space data Link Protocols.

Actually they are the same as the documents that I distributed before
the Colorado Springs meeting. Since I didn't receive any comments after
the meeting, I would like to use them as the final drafts of these GBs.

I need some more time for the GB on Space Packet Protocol to make it
aligned with the ESA proposal to change the definition of APID.

I apologize for the big delay in delivering these documents.

Please let me know if you have a problem.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada.