[Sls-slp] Prox-1 GB Text for Inclusion

Tim Ray tim.ray at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 16 14:55:19 UTC 2006

Greg,

Perhaps I am missing something, but the phrase "Select a PLCW if a PLCW was
selected last" raised a red flag for me.  Should it be something like
"Select a PLCW if there are no frames ready" instead?

Consider the situation where a non-User Frame is output and then there are
no more Frames to send.  It will never be possible to send a PLCW
unless/until a User Frame is sent!  (You can only send a PLCW if the
previous choice was a PLCW or a User Frame)

Tim