[Sls-slp] Draft Agenda Spring CCSDS Space Link Protocol Related Meetings

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.ac.jp
Mon Apr 19 11:11:09 UTC 2004

Greg,

I have to chair the Systems Architecture WG meeting all day May 11,
but I think I can join your WG to talk about my books using a break in
my meeting. I will distribute the books by the end of this week, and
if there are no major issues on them, the session on them will be very
short. I will process minor and editorial comments on them off-line.

I look forward to seeing you again in Montreal.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada.