[Sls-slp] Proximity-1 Half-Duplex Operations State Table Change

Greg J Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 16 18:18:37 UTC 2004

All,

Attached is a proposed change to the CCSDS Proximity-1 Space Data Link
Protocol half duplex State Table, See Table 6-10 Event E38 and E39.

The change to E38 is only a comment providing clarification about the
result of the action taken.

The change to E39 involves to removal of the test of X=2 (a termination state).

I have put this change on the agenda for discussion on Wed. May 12.

Please let me know if you have any comments concerning this proposed change.

best regards,