[Sls-slp] SLS SLP Registration for Spring 2004 CCSDS Meetingspace data Link Protocols

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.ac.jp
Mon Apr 5 15:40:20 UTC 2004

Greg and all,

> If you have any additional topics you wish to discuss during the space
> link protocol WG meetings, please let me know ASAP.

I'd like to discuss the following things:

1) Green Book on the Space Data Link Protocols
2) revised Green Book on Overview of the Space Link Protocols
3) revised Green Book on the Space Packet Protocol

I will distribute the above documents at least two weeks prior to the
meeting.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada.