[Sls-slp] Draft Pink Sheets to Proximity-1 documents

Greg J Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Sep 27 02:03:00 UTC 2003

Dear WG members,

Attached are two word documents containing Pink Sheets to the following
specifications:

1) Proximity-1 Space Link Protocol Physical Layer
2) Proximity-1 Space Link Protocol Data Link Layer

These pink sheets represent the changes desired in the set of RIDs proposed
against these two documents which I distributed to you via email on 9/24/03.

Please use the Word revision feature to highlight the changes proposed in
these pink sheets.

Due to the nature of the importance of dispositioning these RIDs to the
NASA/JPL ELECTRA project in a timely manner as well as ramifications to
other flight projects at JPL and other agencies missions, I am sending you
these pink sheets on the assumption that all necessary approvals will be
secured for the WG to continue.

These draft pink sheets are sent to you for review and discussion at the
Space Link Protocol WG meeting on Oct 27, 2003.

best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman SLS-SLP WG