[Sls-sea-dls] Minutes of SDLS WG interim telecon on EP BB finalization

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Tue Jul 23 16:17:04 UTC 2019

Thank you Daniel for this updated version integrating all agreed changes at our last telecon. I will interact with David for the interoperability testing and the test report. I will hopefully issue the resolution for publication of the EP BB during the summer.
Have a nice holidays
Best regards,

Gilles

Gilles MOURY