[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS EP Version 1.5

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Mon Oct 30 10:41:44 UTC 2017

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for this update of the EP red-1 book. I will insert my update of the FSR spec as agreed at our last meeting. We will review the finalized EP document during the meeting next week and hopefully deliver it to the CTE after the meeting for starting Agency Review process.
Best regards,
Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse