[Sls-sea-dls] [CCSDS SDLS WG]: draft agenda for our Cleveland meeting

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Wed Mar 2 15:37:58 UTC 2016

Dear CCSDS SDLS WG member,

Please find attached the proposed agenda for our upcoming Cleveland meeting 6-7 April.

I propose to hold in the next 2 weeks a preparatory telecon to review the action items and check the progress we can make on the 2 documents in development at our face-to-face meeting. I have setup a doodle poll to hopefully select a date: http://doodle.com/poll/xs3niaw3ipg53gnb
I attach the minutes of our last meeting with the recap of the pending action items:

Best regards,
Gilles Moury
SDLS WG Co-Chair

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse
Expert senior "Plateforme Satellite"
Sous-Direction "Techniques Véhicule, Architecture & Intégration"
DCT/TV-RA  -  Bpi 1416
18, avenue Edouard Belin
F-31401 TOULOUSE Cedex 9
http://www.cnes.fr