[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS EP updates for teleconference

David.Koisser at esa.int David.Koisser at esa.int
Wed Jun 15 11:46:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

I attached the merged document, with Craigs changes in the current version
9 and also added a few remarks about things I noticed.

Best regards,
David

From:   "Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP]"
<craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov>
To:     "sls-sea-dls at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-sea-dls at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   14/06/2016 23:06
Subject:        [Sls-sea-dls] SDLS EP updates for teleconference
Sent by:        "SLS-SEA-DLS" <sls-sea-dls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

We have a teleconference tomorrow, and so I have attached some updates to
the SA Management extended procedures for the WG to discuss.  I have
corrected my earlier directives according to notes from the Cleveland
meeting, and have attempted to specify directives and parameters for the
baseline mode.  Some of the text is still rough and needs proofreading.

Since the teleconference is soon and you don’t have time to review these
updates, we can discuss them tomorrow or not, whichever you prefer.

Best regards,

Craig Biggerstaff

JSC Security Analysis & Response Team
2101 NASA Parkway, Mail Code CD22, Houston, TX 77058
281-483-2027
 [attachment "SDLS Extended Proceduresv08 CTB updates.doc" deleted by
SLS-SEA-DLS mailing list
SLS-SEA-DLS at mailman.ccsds.org