[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS EP updates for teleconference

Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP] craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov
Tue Jun 14 20:58:28 UTC 2016

We have a teleconference tomorrow, and so I have attached some updates to the SA Management extended procedures for the WG to discuss.  I have corrected my earlier directives according to notes from the Cleveland meeting, and have attempted to specify directives and parameters for the baseline mode.  Some of the text is still rough and needs proofreading.

Since the teleconference is soon and you don't have time to review these updates, we can discuss them tomorrow or not, whichever you prefer.

Best regards,

Craig Biggerstaff

JSC Security Analysis & Response Team
2101 NASA Parkway, Mail Code CD22, Houston, TX 77058
281-483-2027