[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS Extended Procedures Testing Yellow Book

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Thu Aug 4 15:20:55 UTC 2016

Dear Gilles,

Thanks a lot for the draft. We will look into it and come back to you in
case of questions.

Cheers,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (OPS-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.int