[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS Extended Procedures Testing Yellow Book

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Thu Aug 4 15:03:28 UTC 2016

Dear Daniel,

Please find attached the draft SDLS Extended Procedures Testing Yellow Book. As you will see the test cases are only sketched. They are organized by services (Key management, SA management, M&C). I did not attempt to design test cases/scenarios that would test multiple services at the same time. The tests are organized in two phases:

-          Intra-operability test (ESA only) covering all procedures in an error free environment

-          Inter-operability testing (ESA-NASA) covering EP baseline mode only but with error injection on the link
I am completely open to other approaches. This draft is only an initial proposal and a framework for the test report we will have to provide for the blue book approval.

Best regards,

Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse