[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS WG reporting slides to CESG + green book

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Fri Nov 13 13:59:47 UTC 2015

Dear SDLS WG member,

Thank you for your contributions and the fruitful interactions during our fall meeting. We made good progress on our SDLS green book and the SDLS Extended Procedures white book. Please find attached the slides I prepared to report SDLS WG progress to CESG. I attach also the green book with all the modifications/edits made during the meeting. I will send shortly the draft minutes for your comments.

Once again, I would like to thank the WG for the considerable work that went into the SDLS core protocol blue book that was published in September (I attach the word version of the published standard for reference). Congratulations to all of you for this achievement.

Best regards,

Gilles Moury
CCSDS SDLS WG Co-Chair

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse
Expert senior "Plateforme Satellite"
Sous-Direction "Techniques Véhicule, Architecture & Intégration"
DCT/TV-RA  -  Bpi 1416
18, avenue Edouard Belin
F-31401 TOULOUSE Cedex 9
http://www.cnes.fr