[Sls-sea-dls] RE: SLDS Action Item SDLS1114/07: Input required

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Fri Mar 13 10:15:16 UTC 2015

Dear Daniel,

Please find attached, as response to AI SDLS1114/07 the proposed specification for the FSR (Frame Security Report) of the extended procedures book. I have inserted the spec in §4.2.2. This spec is for a unique 32-bit FSR containing a digest of the SDLS on-board function status. A single FSR seems to me the best compromise in terms observability / complexity. We can of course discuss it at our upcoming meeting.

Best regards,

Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse