[Sls-rng] Fw: [Cesg-all] First Call (to the CESG-ALL) for hotel reservation

wlmartin warren.l.martin at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 23 11:12:06 EST 2007

Enrico:

Ed Luers. Dennis Lee, and I would very much
prefer to have the RFM and RNG working group
meetings at ESOC.  Moreover, as I have mentioned
before, it will be easier for us to get approval
for our travel if we do not meet with the entire
CCSDS mob.  The traffic, access to ESOC, and
logistics are far easier if we stay near ESOC
rather than in Darmstadt.  As you say, we will
not be attending any plenary or other working
group meetings, so there is no reason for us to meet with the others.

Best regards,

Warren