[Sls-rng] Fw: [Cesg-all] First Call (to the CESG-ALL) for hotel reservation

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Mar 22 06:33:54 EST 2007

Dear All,

I could offer as alternative that our RFM and RNG working groups meet in
ESOC. In this way, you could get a room in any Darmstadt hotel and would
not run a risk of not having a room in the same place where the meetings
are held (30 kms from Darmstadt where the majority of hotels are) - see
statements below on priority for WG chairs, which I believe is not a
democratic act.

This has the drawback that we cannot attend the plenary (but who of you
attends any plenary?) nor other WGs' activity (I personally don't need to
attend any other WG given the outcome of the Colorado's meetings - some of
you may need though.)

Therefore, before I expose myself in public, I need the approval and the
encouragement to do so by the overwhelming majority of these 2 WGs
members.

I can give you time until April 9 to express your opinion, given that I
will come back in the office on April 10. If you don't answer by that
date, I will assume that you have no preference.

Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 22/03/2007 12:20 -----

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sent by: cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
20/03/2007 13:07

cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org, CCSDS Secretariat
<Secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc
Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int, Angelika.Slade at esa.int
Subject
[Cesg-all] First Call (to the CESG-ALL) for hotel reservation

Dear all,

ESA has signed the contract with the hotel where our next CCSDS Workshop
will
be held from 1st October till 5th October 2007 . The hotel is located in
Heppenheim besides a lake, 30 Km south of Darmstadt, 60 Km south of
Frankfurt. It has 70 rooms and we have negotiated a price, which includes
breakfast and the lunch from Monday to Friday. The total price is ca. 81
€ -
105 U$S (taxes included). We will also have wireless around the clock
(from
1st Oct 08:00 hrs until 5th October 20:00 hrs).

Please follow the url (to see the pictures and exercise your german)
www.bruchsee.de

In order to guarantee all ADs, DADs and WG Chairs a room in the hotel
(there
are only 70 rooms), we will open a restricted registration for all CESG
with
my secretary (Mrs Angelika Slade). It will be closed by 23rd April 2007.
She
will then deliver the registree list to the hotel. The official CCSDS
announcement (including the official opening of the hotel registration)
will
be done later.

Please to register send an e-mail to my secretary ( Angelika.Slade at esa.int
)
indicating:

Name
Affiliation
Arrival Date
Departure Date

It should be noted that the CESG - CMC Meeting (8th - 11th October 2007)
will
be held at ESA / ESOC and a hotel close to our premises (e.g. Maritim
Hotel)
is recommended (to avoid traffic congestion during the morning).

ciao
CESG-all mailing list
CESG-all at mailman.ccsds.org