[Sls-rng] RE: Error in CCSDS 401 B

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri May 7 08:11:17 EDT 2004

Mr. Harris,

we also discovered a problem with the PDF file only. In recommendation 2.5.6B,
the second page is missing. The Word file is correct.

I believe that I do not need to remind you that also the summary page of 2.2.8
has to be corrected.

Best Regards, E. Vassallo

|--------+------------------------->
|        |          Stephen Harris |
|        |          <stephen.harris|
|        |          @btas.com>     |
|        |                         |
|        |          27/04/2004     |
|        |          17:30          |
|        |                         |
|--------+------------------------->
  |      To:     Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int                                       |
  |      cc:                                                                   |
  |      Subject:     RE: Error in CCSDS 401 B                                 |

Mr. Vassallo...

Due to some technical difficulties related to CCSDS web site access, I have
not been able to complete the minor document clean up as requested.

As soon as I can get into the system again, please be assured that I will
make your requested corrections.

I have not forgotten your request at this end of the line.

Regards...

Stephen L. Harris
BTAS, Inc.
CCSDS Secretariat Support - NASA