[Sls-rfm] Additional RFM session - Recs 2.2.9, 2.2.10, and 2.4.25

Lee, Dennis K (US 332G) dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 20 00:27:33 UTC 2022

Dear RFM WG,

Attached are clean versions of Recommendations 2.2.9, 2.2.10, and 2.4.25 with the changes incorporated from our WG discussion on Tuesday.   I plan on holding a short RFM session immediately following the conclusion of the joint RFM/SLP/C&S meeting Thurs AM to discuss and hopefully approve these recommendations.  For convenience, we will use the same Teams meeting and conference room that was used for the joint RFM/SLP/C&S meeting.

Thanks,
Dennis