[Sls-rfm] Fw: VCM technical corrigendum wording (AI_21_01)

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Jun 10 14:38:20 UTC 2021

Dear All,

please have a look at the proposed changes by Jon to the document
discussed during the joint C&S/RFM meeting. Please send your comments if
any directly to John with copy to Andrea and myself, as well as to the RFM
WG mailing list.

Deadline for comments is 1 July, 2021.

Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 10/06/21 16:35 -----