[Sls-rfm] Fw: [Sls-slp] Reconfirmation of COP-1 232.1-B requested by Fall 2021 Meeting

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Jun 8 15:14:40 UTC 2021

Please consider this too since it may have an impact on our WG too.

Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 08/06/21 17:13 -----

From:   "Kazz, Greg J\(US 312B\) via SLS-SLP" <sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>
To:     "sls-slp-owner at mailman.ccsds.org"
<sls-slp-owner at mailman.ccsds.org>, "sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org"
<sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   08/06/21 17:09
Subject:        [Sls-slp] Reconfirmation of COP-1 232.1-B requested by
Fall 2021 Meeting
Sent by:        "SLS-SLP" <sls-slp-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear SLP WG member,

SLP WG has one document that will need to be reconfirmed this year. The
COP-1 Blue Book, CCSDS 232.1-B-2, is described  ccsds.org as “has been
reconfirmed by the CCSDS Management Council through April 2021”.

Since we didn’t get to it during our Spring meeting, I ask you to poll
your respective agency to determine if there are any issues or RIDs that
need to be submitted, so that we can conduct the reconfirmation at the
Fall meeting in October 2021.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this matter.

Best regards,
Chair SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer