[Sls-rfm] Input papers list for CCSDS RFM WG Spring 2021 meeting

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Feb 2 14:15:51 UTC 2021

Dear All,

I do not know myself if the dates and place will be confirmed and
therefore I cannot give you any update on that. In order not to lose
visibility after a very long time from our last face-to-face meeting, I
have started to work on the input papers list.

As usual, papers have to be announced and delivered latest 4 and 2 weeks
(respectively) before meeting starts. There is plenty of time with the
currently planned May 10 start

Please keep in mind that inputs 03 and 04, in response to AI_20-02/03/04,
only partially address these action items. Therefore, please take your
time to provide inputs on the remaining open points as the band covered in
the associated pre-draft recommendation was already studied by IOAG at
least for their urgent lunar missions scenario, and we seem to be late
with our deliberations.

Input 01 is very simple and should be ready this week. I will forward it
to you asap.

The last chair input on agency review is marked TBC since the agency
review is still under CMC poll and as such no dates are associated with
it.

I am also expecting the YB by the DDOR WG on the WB-DDOR recommendation
that passed agency review.

Best Regards, Enrico