[Sls-rfm] Remote RFM WG Spring 2021 Meeting - Proposed approval by correspondence

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Apr 15 08:38:17 UTC 2021

Dear All,

even though the deadline for inputs has not expired yet, I am predicting a
significant number of them including DDOR and C&S shared papers. Given the
time zone differences among the main WG contributors, I will probably
organize webex sessions only from 13:00 to 17:00 CEST (= CET summer time =
GMT +2).
In order to  process all inputs at the necessary speed, I would propose
that we deal with

SLS-RFM_21-01   Proposed update to CCSDS 414.1-B-2
SLS-RFM_21-05   Proposed update to CCSDS 413.1-G-1

by correspondence.

SLS-RFM_21-01 was submitted to the RFM WG on February 3 and proposes one
simple addition to this BB. I have received already some endorsements.

SLS-RFM_21-05 was submitted to the RFM WG on March 5 with the note "Should
you have additional comments or change requests also for other parts of
the green book, please send your input at least 2 weeks before the current
official start date of the meeting."
The changes to this GB are many and from multiple reviewers but are just
corrections of wrongly inserted data, clarification of used convention and
text improvements, no new material being proposed.

I would therefore ask you to submit any comments you may have to these two
inputs by May 10. Should I not receive any negative feedback or request
for additional changes, I will assume RFM WG concurrence with the two
proposals.

Best Regards,

Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 15/04/21 10:05 -----