[Sls-rfm] Fw: [EXTERNAL] CCSDS RFM WG AI_20-01 (PN register convention)

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Jun 26 09:47:46 UTC 2020

Dear All,

please see the proposal for the DDOR WG in response to my suggestion. If
there are no other comments to the new DDOR recommendation, I would
propose we use this version for the agency review without forgetting that
the PN register convention will continue to be discussed in parallel to
the agency review.

Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 26/06/20 11:43 -----