[Sls-rfm] CCSDS RFM WG Spring meeting - last input and input papers list

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Apr 17 09:40:27 UTC 2020

Dear All,

please find attached the announced paper SLS-RFM_20-03 and the updated
papers list.

Please submit your comments to the 3 input papers in writing by May 5.

Best Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 17/04/20 11:36 -----

From:   Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA
To:     sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org, Andrea Modenini/estec/ESA at ESA, Giovanni
Boscagli/estec/ESA at ESA, Javier De Vicente/esoc/ESA at ESA, "Border, James S
(US 335D)" <james.s.border at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Volk, Christopher P (US 335D)"
<christopher.p.volk at jpl.nasa.gov>, Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA at ESA