[Sls-rfm] CCSDS RFM WG Spring 2019 meeting - outputs for agency review

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Sun May 12 16:58:14 UTC 2019

Dear All,

please find the 3 recommendations agreed at the meeting to be submitted
for agency review. I will remove all revision marks from the two RED
recommendations before sending them to the editor since these
recommendations are new. This version with rev marks is internal to the WG
to appreciate the agreed changes.
In the PINK rec please note that the change to "Allan deviation" from
"square root of Allan variance" as announced.

As soon as I get the final version by Dennis of the editorially revised
telemetry recommendations, I will send the file out to the editor for
publication together with BLUE REC 2.4.24 (telemetry ranging) as agreed
last year.

Regards, Enrico