[Sls-rfm] Fw: Recs on GMSK TLM+PN RNG and TLM RNG for final review

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon May 14 14:35:52 UTC 2018

Dear All,

this is to let you know that I have not received any comments (*) and will
therefore proceed to request Agency Review after removing the yellow
highlights.

Best Regards, Enrico

(*) Jon raised some issues on the already approved text but agreed to
proceed as planned.
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 14/05/2018 16:32 -----