[Sls-rfm] Telemetry ranging input revision

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Wed Apr 11 10:50:34 UTC 2018

Dear All,

this is the input version for discussion today. Please find below also the
reason for this last minute update.

Regards, Enrico

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 11/04/2018 12:48 -----

From:   Jon Hamkins <Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu>
To:     "Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int" <Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>,
"Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int" <Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int>
Date:   11/04/2018 04:38
Subject:        Ranging update

Thank you for letting me know that I was working from an older telemetry
ranging file.  I searched everywhere, and I could not find the file we
edited at the Fall 2017 meeting.  Apparently, I had deleted it.  After a
serious undertaking, I was able to recover it from a 5-month old back up
of my laptop.

I have recreated my latest updates to this file, including all of the
issues I am aware of from the minutes, yellow highlights we added at the
meeting, and my notes -- e.g., suggested updates to figure 2, new
footnotes, etc.  See attached.

      ----Jon