[Sls-rfm] Fw: RFM Raging spec vs. Earth Receive Time (ERT)

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Nov 7 11:01:10 UTC 2017

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 07/11/2017 12:00 -----

From:   Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA
To:     Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Cc:     "Jon Hamkins" <jon.hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Lee, Dennis K
(JPL-332G)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]" <dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"Victor Sank" <victor.j.sank at nasa.gov>, Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA at ESA
Date:   07/11/2017 11:33
Subject:        RFM Raging spec vs. Earth Receive Time (ERT)

Enrico,
        I am sending this mail to a few members of your WG, but you can
extend/use as appropriate.

The following definitions are taken from RAF (Return All Frames, CCSDS
911.1-B-3) but they should be identical in RCF (Return Channel Frames,
CCSDS 911.2-B-3) and I think they are useful for the Ranging
recommendation being worked in RFM.

Ciao

Gian Paolo