[Sls-rfm] CCSDS Review of CCSDS 401.0-P-25.1, Radio Frequency and Modulation Systems-Part 1: Earth Stations and Spacecraft

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Wed Jun 29 14:51:14 UTC 2016

Tom,

no, we had many independent simulations and some hardware tests presented
in several input papers over the last 2-3 years.

Regards, Enrico

From:   "Thomas Gannett" <thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>
To:     <Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>
Cc:     <sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org>, <Marco.Lanucara at esa.int>,
<Salvador.Marti at esa.int>
Date:   29/06/2016 16:37
Subject:        RE: CCSDS Review of CCSDS 401.0-P-25.1, Radio Frequency
and Modulation Systems-Part 1: Earth Stations and Spacecraft

Thanks, Enrico. Is there a test report? Tom

Thomas Gannett
thomas.gannett at tgannett.net
+1 443 472 0805