[Sls-rfm] RFM WG inputs for the meeting in Rome (October 17)

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Jul 18 13:31:01 UTC 2016

Dear All,

the RFM WG meeting will start on October 17, just after the first plenary
session.

As such, inputs are due by September 30. Please remember that you need to
announce the papers at least 4 weeks before the meeting: this is September
16.

On top of inputs necessary to close action items, I would like to ask you
to submit inputs on the following topics:

1) Rec 2.4.18
2) Turn-around ratios for new EESS 7/8 GHz allocation
3) Rec 2.5.6B
4) Telemetry ranging
5) Modulation for frame header symbols in HOM used together with 131.0-B-2
codes
6) Revision to Green book 413.0-G-2

Of course, inputs relating to other items in the charter are welcome.

I am currently working on updating the charter to include the newly agreed
items 2, 3, 4, and 5. I will circulate the new draft tomorrow for your
agreement.

Regards, Enrico