[Sls-rfm] CCSDS RFM Webex teleconfs next March

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Dec 23 08:57:27 UTC 2014

Dear All,

the RFM WG has been criticized by the CCSDS managers for not having Webex
teleconfs in between meetings. Explaining CESG/CMC that we develop
hardware and that this process takes years did not help !!!

Therefore, I have decided that we will have two teleconfs before the
Spring 2015 meeting.

To minimize inconveniences I selected mid week days, March 4 and March 18.
 The timing is also critical due to the time difference of the main
actors. I propose to start the Webex at 17:00 Central European Time that
corresponds to 08:00 in California. The teleconfs would not go beyond 2
hours duration. It is a small sacrifice to please our managers !!!

As recently enforced by CMC, should you not be available for the Webex
event a relevant deputy could be nominated to replace you.

Topics will be refined later but will be focused on the progress of the
actions and on any other available inputs.

I will send out the relevant Webex links next January.

As you might have heard already, Dennis has kindly agreed to serve as
temporary chair for the RFM WG meeting in Pasadena (week March 23-27).

Regards, Enrico