[SLS-OPT] Capital Support | Sky 1 - 9.

Ahmad - .149 postmaster at svr-zimbra.moldurarte.com.br
Wed Jun 5 19:40:45 UTC 2019

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Greetings,
We are providing Loan/Investment funds to Companies and Individuals with profitable Business project in any area of specialization at a low interest rate between 3% - 5% annually for a duration of 1 upto 10 years plus a 12 months grace period.
Minimum application is 1M USD/EUR
We also pay 1% commission to brokers/ agent, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.
If interested contact me otherwise you can decline.
Regards,
Ahmad.