[SLS-OPT] Re: Formal ESA request to modify CCSDS SLS-OPT Meeting 15 March 2016 Agenda
Edwards, Bernard L. (GSFC-5600)
bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 15 10:20:35 UTC 2016
Thank you for your email. I believe there is some misunderstanding. No decisions will be made today. However, we are going to explain to the working group members what the various options are based on our discussion with Gian Paolo at ESA. That will allow the members to discuss the situation with their management. We can then discuss the path forward at the face-to-face meeting.
I understand if ESA does not want to discuss the path forward at the face-to-face meeting. We can consider that request when the time comes.
Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 15, 2016, at 5:13 AM, "Harald.Hauschildt at esa.int<mailto:Harald.Hauschildt at esa.int>" <Harald.Hauschildt at esa.int<mailto:Harald.Hauschildt at esa.int>> wrote:
Dear SLS-OPT WG Members, dear SLS-OPT WG Chairs
with respect to the CCSDS SLS-OPT Meeting 15 March 2016 Agenda (see below as per invite)
please consider ESAs formal request to take off the agenda the first topic "ESA and NASA to discuss meeting with GP on path forward for working group"
ESA will discuss the potential way forward, only after the official response by NASA on the ESA and DLR letter has been received.
We appreciate your understanding.
Proposed Agenda, telecon, and webex info listed below.
CCSDS SLS-OPT Meeting March 2016 Agenda
• ESA and NASA to discuss meeting with GP on path forward for working group
• Review any major comments on green book on atmospheric characterization – NICT
• Present performance analysis of BPPM modulation format under fading (NASA)
• Determine exact set of LOW data rates according to their needs (e.g. for CubeSats) (NASA)
• LC-members formulate their application-priorities for LC (e.g. Cubesats, NanoSats, …), and their constraints
• LC-members comments on “beacon wavelength L-Band AND/OR ~1μm
• Check and comment on SONET-rates / 10Gbps / alternatives, identify needs to use either
• Develop detailed agenda for April meeting in Cleveland
Dr. Harald Hauschildt
Head of GovSatCom and Secure Communication Section (TIA-TIS)
acting EDRS System Manager (TIA-PRS)
ESA - European Space Agency
EMail : Harald.Hauschildt at esa.int<mailto:Harald.Hauschildt at esa.int>
Tel: +31 (0)71 565 8257
Fax: +31 (0)71 565 4792
Mobile: +31 (0)6 5260 2346
Web : www.esa.int
EDRS Web: telecom.esa.int/edrs
European Space Agency / Agence Spatiale Européenne
ESTEC - Keplerlaan 1 - P.O. Box 299 - 2200 AG Noordwijk, ZH - The Netherlands
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SLS-OPT