[SLS-OPT] RMINDER: WG Dinner: March 24 in Pasadena

Braatz, Lena [USA] braatz_lena at bah.com
Wed Mar 18 23:02:37 UTC 2015

Dear Optical Comm Working Group members,

The following people have responded that they plan to attend a group dinner on Tuesday, March 24. If you are interested in attending and your name is not on this list, please email me as soon as possible, so we can make reservations accordingly.

Thank you,
Lena

1.      Steve Townes (NASA JPL)

2.      Bernie Edwards (NASA HQ)

3.      Lena Braatz (NASA/Booz Allen)

4.      Sabino Piazzola (NASA JPL)

5.      Danny Felton (NASA/Northrop Grumman)

6.      Nicolas Pasternak (Zodiac Aerospace, France)

7.      Michael Lutzer (DLR)

8.      Andrew Fletcher (NASA/MITLL)

9.      Jon Hamkins (NASA JPL)

10.   Dirk Giggenbach (DLR/IKN)

11.   Florian Moll (DLR/IKN)

12.   Tomohiro Araki (JAXA)

13.   Yoshihisa Takayama (NICT)

14.   Naohiko Iwakiri (NICT)

15.   Klaus-Juergen Schulz (ESA)

16.   Klaus Kudielka (RUAG)

17.   Igor Zayer (ESA)

18.   Robert Daddato (ESA)

19.   Geraldine Artaud (CNES)

20.   Jean-Luc issler (CNES)

21.   Randy Alliss (NASA/Northrop Grumman)