[SLS-OPT] Use of slides Green book

takayama, yoshihisa takayama at nict.go.jp
Mon Mar 16 04:41:18 UTC 2015

Dear Dr. Edwards, Dear Dr. Schulz

Concerning the Green book of the real-time and atmospheric characterization data, the agenda for the next meeting in Pasadena tells us to provide a matrix of comments and status. However, could you accept if we suggest to use slides instead of the matrix? With the use of the slides, we could more easily explain the resolutions to the comments.

Thank you for kind consideration.

Best regards,
Yoshihisa Takayama

Wireless Network Research Institute
Space Communication Systems Laboratory

National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
4-2-1 Nukui-kita, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8795 Japan
Tel. +81 42 327 5450
Fax. +81 42 327 6825