[Sls-mhdc] Meeting Invitation (Nov 24 on Telemetry Housekeeping) + Meeting Summary

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 23 04:20:49 UTC 2020

Dear Working Group,

As discussed at our teleconferences, we’re planning to meet this Tuesday, November 24 to assess whether we are ready to proceed with cross-verification efforts for CCSDS-124.0-B. Please take a look at Dave’s latest revision to the CCSDS-124.0-B draft, and if you think we’re not ready to proceed to cross-verification, please be prepared to explain what else is needed.

Let’s meet at 1500 UTC at https://jpl.webex.com/meet/kiely

If this time is not possible for you, please let me know what would work. (I realize this is an hour later than our usual 1400 UTC start time, which works for me if necessary).

In related news...

I have uploaded a draft meeting summary to the CWE at
	CWE Private / Meeting Materials / 2020-Oct / MHDC-MeetingSummary_2020Oct-v1.docx

Please review (in particular the action items and any text that you provided that I might have edited) and suggest changes.

Thank you all for your contributions to the meeting summary (and the meeting itself!).

Regards,
Aaron