[Sls-mhdc] Request for meeting summary text

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 10 16:37:55 UTC 2020

Dear Working Group,

Please send me text for your section(s) of the meeting summary by end of day Friday, or let me know if more time is needed. I’d like to finalize the meeting summary next week.

Regards,
Aaron

• Green Book CCSDS-120.0-G-3 (Lossless Data Compression) – ESA
• Green Book CCSDS-120.1-G-2 (Image Data Compression) – GSFC, CNES
• CCSDS-124.0-B (Robust Compression of Fixed-Length Housekeeping Data) – ESA (Evans), UAB
• CCSDS-125.0-B (Compression of Raw Synthetic Aperture Radar Data) – ESA
• Green Book 120.2-G-2 (Low Complexity Lossless and Near-Lossless Multispectral and Hyperspectral Data Compression) – JPL