[Sls-mhdc] Spring MHDC WG WebEx Meeting #5: Monday May 25

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 20 14:13:36 UTC 2020

Dear Working Group,

I was surprised that no one attended the WebEx this morning… until I looked at the email I sent and discovered that when I replied to reschedule, I replied only to myself!

Since Thursday & Friday are holidays, let’s meet Monday May 25, 14:00 GMT at https://jpl.webex.com/meet/kiely

This will be just in time for the SLS area meeting on May 26.

Regards,
Aaron